Management Assistant Officer (1 year contract-renewable)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Department (assist with calendar, arrangement of meetings, assist with travel arrangements, claims, etc.).
- Handle finance and accounting processes including accounts payable/receivable, procurement of goods/services, Income Collection System, and ensuring they comply with all financial and purchasing procedures.
- Provide office administration support services such as liaising with vendors and term contractors to order office supplies and maintain office facilities to ensure smooth operation of the LKCNHM.
- Act as point of contact for all incoming administrative telephone calls, emails, faxes and enquiries, visitors.
- Provide logistical (and organisational) support for events/meetings/seminars (both internally and with external parties), and be able to prepare minutes for these meeting when necessary.
- Assist in Human Resource related matters such as recruitment, appointments, and annual review exercises
- Perform various tasks using SAP-based systems, and TRAC
- Provide assistance to, and answer queries from LKCNHM staff members relating to administrative matters (e.g., purchasing, leave, claims)
- Attend to all general enquires
- Any other duties as assigned
- Diploma/professional qualification related to Business/Administration/Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook) and SAP
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Be able to exercise tact, discretion, understanding, and sensitivity in the handling of confidential information and delicate issues/situations
- Meticulous approach to carrying out tasks and possess a positive work attitude
|Job Function :||Technical / Management Support|
|Job Location :||Singapore-Kent Ridge Campus|
|Job Type :||Contract|
|Work Experience :||2|