The Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum (LKCNHM) is Singapore’s only natural history museum at the National University of Singapore. We are looking for self-motivated and hands-on individuals to provide assistance to visitors in terms of ticketing and admission services, in order to ensure that the needs of the visitors are appropriately met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute ticketing and cashiering duties
- Assist in crowd control and ushering duties
- Troubleshoot on ticketing and admission issues
- Manage the needs of the visitors
- Provide relevant information to visitors
- Handle visitors’ enquiries through phone calls and emails
- Assist in administrative-related matters
- Assist in events management and emergency procedures
- Any other duties relevant to operational requirements
- GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels certification
- Customer Services certification or relevant
- Able to comprehend and converse in English language
Years of Experience
- For Full-time position: At least 2 years of experience in visitor services and ticketing sales
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiar with tickets purchase system
- Proficient in using computer and web-based system
- Confident in handling visitors’ enquiries through phone calls and emails
- Able to assist in administrative-related matters
- Willing to learn new skills and undergo trainings
- Motivated to provide good visitor services
- Have a pleasant disposition and enjoy interacting with visitors
- Able to work independently and cooperate with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work on eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays, Weekends, and other hours when required
- Able to work on shift schedules
- For Part-time positions: Able to commit at least 4 days per week (of which both Saturday and Sunday are included as part of the 4 days per week)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Management Assistant Officer, Visitor Services (0067U) https://nuscareers.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=0067U&lang=en
Casual/Part-time Visitor Services Officer (0064M) https://nuscareers.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=0064M&lang=en
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Application closing date: 25 Aug 2017.